WD PC SN520 NVMe M.2 2230 SSD
|Functionality||Driver Required?||More Info|
Videos Related to this Card
Description and Notes
This NVMe SSD works great with the CM4, assuming you have a compatible M.2 B or B+M key slot.
I tested it in the TOFU carrier board (which only had a standoff at 42mm, so I had to hold it down with Kapton tape), and was able to get the following benchmark results:
- fio 1M seq read: 398MiB/s (417MB/s)
- iozone 1M seq read: 363.16 MiB/s
- iozone 1M seq write: 377.64 MiB/s
- iozone 4k rand read: 35.50 MiB/s
- iozone 4k rand write: 82.06 MiB/s
The drive did not seem to get very hot at all.
I also tested the drive in an A+E to M-key adapter in a 12x PCIe M.2 slot carrier board, and it worked great there too (I set up three drives in various RAID configurations using