KingSpec 128GB M.2 2242 NVMe SSD
|Functionality||Driver Required?||More Info|
Videos Related to this Card
Description and Notes
This NVMe SSD works great with the CM4, assuming you have a compatible M.2 B or B+M key slot.
I tested it in the TOFU carrier board, and was able to get the following benchmark results:
- fio 1M seq read: 395MiB/s (414MB/s)
- fio 1M seq write: 381MiB/s (400MB/s)
- iozone 1M seq read: 369.77 MiB/s
- iozone 1M seq write: 361.34 MiB/s
- iozone 4k rand read: 39.57 MiB/s
- iozone 4k rand write: 88.07 MiB/s
The drive did not seem to get too hot, though it was warm after running the benchmarks, and it fit well in the TOFU.