|Functionality||Driver Required?||More Info|
|Currently Testing||No||GitHub Issue|
Videos Related to this Card
There are no videos for this card yet.
Description and Notes
From Waveshare’s website:
The PCIe-Packet-Switch-4P is a 1 to 4 lanes PCIe Gen 2 × 1 expansion card, used to expand PCIe interface, and supports CM4.
- Onboard 4-way PCIe Gen 2 × 1 expansion ports, compatible with PCIe Gen 1 × 1
- Supports PCIe interface 12V power supply, can also supply power through 12V DC interface
- Supports Raspberry Pi Compute module 4
- Adopt ASM1184 master control, no driver, plug and play
- Direct access to PC motherboard is not supported
Follow the GitHub issue for more details about this card’s current testing progress.