Seaberry - Mini ITX motherboard
|More Info||GitHub Issue|
The Seaberry is a Mini-ITX carrier board for the RPi Compute Module 4 with PCIe peripheral connectivity.
It includes a large number of PCI Express bus connections to facilitate testing and a wide variety of desktop use cases:
- One M.2 Key M slot for NVME SSD
- Four PCIe Mini connectors
- Four PCIe M.2 Key E connectors
- One x16 standard PCIe add-on card connector
- One x1 PCIe side connector
In addition, there is the standard Raspberry Pi CM4 IO connectors, and some other helpful additions like an RTC, a SATA power header, and dual 12V power inputs.